Next to my computer, there's bag with an "Arisia '09" baseball hat that I ended up with after A'09. A friend bought it, but accidentally left behind at the con. I kept forgetting to bring it to Arisia (or other cons) to return it to owner. Now it's too late, and I have no idea what do with Badger's hat.
I've been at the Arisia Hotel for ~7 hours. On the one hand, I feel like I haven't done much, on the other hand, I've done the following.
- Delivered video gear for Tech.
- Drove over to a nearby vacant building to see if there might be a security guard who can tell me the name of the management company. Didn't find any humans, but there was a small note on the door with their number. Hopefully they'll call back so I can try to talk them into letting us use their parking lot.
- Test a device for temporarily locking the door for Ops (something I put together from $0.96 of random bits found at Home Depot).
- Fetched food from someone's car who didn't have time to get away from their desk.
- Printed out labels for Arisia's new radios, and stuck them on the radios with quietannn's help.
- Helped someone arrange some tables
- Identified some furniture that the hotel forgot to remove.
- Installed a convex mirror halfway up the Crow's Nest stairs
- Delivered a printer/scanner to Reg (it spends it's off time next to my desk).
- Checked-in with various people to see how their areas are going.